My Physical and Emotional CHANGE!!

"Nothing ever changes if nothing never changes"
~try



About "Lose It"

I had to write down EVERYTHING I ate...it was the only way to make this "plan" work!
When I started logging (writing down) all the food I was eatting I put it in a
 spiral notebook, which seemed to work for the first  few days, but by the time it came around to keeping up with the "memory" of the food  I ate and keeping up with the spiral I about gave up!!

My point of telling you this .....well to explain how I got the
 Lose It (loseit.com ) app on my phone!

I have this amazing phone that does amazing things but I am not an amazing user....
so needless to say I don't use it to its full potential!!  So I beagn researching a "app" for my excersie that I did everyday and up popped this WONDERFUL app that saved me time and energy!

I always had my phone with me so I had no excuse for not logging and even better most of the things were already calculated so I didn't have to take the time to program it in.
Ok so for those of you that don't have this CRAZY (amazing) phone.....you have got this on the internet computer!!  So you have no excuse...Go for it and give it a try!.....Get it ..try!! :0

By the way Lose It pays me nothing...I just love this app!!

No comments:

Post a Comment