My Physical and Emotional CHANGE!!

"Nothing ever changes if nothing never changes"
~try



The MEASUREMENTS and Meal PLAN

This is the most HUMILIATING thing I think I have ever done.....well almost...but for you to see this picture (go to the before link at the top) of me is CRAZY.....but I want you to get the real feeling on how serious I was about this!
I got "measured" the same week that I had this picture taken.... If you have been thru the experience you know about the "pinch" and if you have never been thru it...well let's just say it HURTS!

My body fat was 29.8 % and I thought that seemed pretty good, until the
 trainer that measured me told me (getbackfitness.com) that is considered 
high for my height, weight and age. 
Needless to say I was pretty upset and confused,
but on the other hand it gave me a number to work OFF of! 

I started logging my food that week and WOW did that change my eating right away. 
 I downloaded a app free on my phone called loseit.com


It was the EASIEST way to keep track of my fat/sugars/calories.
My meal plan for the first day looked a little like the following:

I drank 10-12 glasses of WATER a DAY
Breakfast: 
*The Protein shake
coffee
 2 strips turkey bacon (50cal, 3 fat,0 sugar)
2 egg whites (33 cal, 0 fat, 0 sugar)
1 cup fresh spinach (7 cal, 0 fat, 0 sugar)
1 whole wheat tortilla (130 cal, 2.5 fat, 1 sugar)
Lunch:
2-3 cups mix greens
1 chicken breast (142 cal, 3.1 fat. 0 sug)
1/4 c bell pepper (12 cal, 0 fat, 1 sug)
1/4 c fresh corn (33 cal, 0 Fat, 1 sug)
1/4 shredded carrot (13 cal, 0 fat, 2 sugar
1/4 c edamame
tomatoes
fresh basil
2 Tbs Paul Newman's Light Balsamic (45 cal, 4 fat, 2 sug)
Snack:
1 cup butter snap pretzels (100 cal, 0 fat, 0 sug)
2Tbs Humus
Dinner:
Turkey Lettuce Wraps
ground turkey
water chestnuts
bok choy
mushrooms
iceberge lettuce

So my totals for the day always ran about
1300-1500 calories
25-35 grams of sugar
25-35 grams of fat

No comments:

Post a Comment