My Physical and Emotional CHANGE!!

"Nothing ever changes if nothing never changes"
~try



The Eating PLAN!!

I had to change the way I ate if I wanted to be able to keep exercising and get FIT!
This news was kind of new to me.....like HOW DO YOU DO THAT?
* No Carbs?
*    No Fat?
*  No Sugar?
I really needed a "Plan" and had no clue on how to go about achieving that??
I knew nothing and was willing to do whatever it took! 
So I called "Fantastic"
quick side note: check out her full story on the right of this blog..........
 (this is what I will call her because whenever I would do something I hated 
 during this whole process she would say FANTASTIC!!  It drove me Crazy)

She is my running friend who had lost the 18% body fat and
I asked her what her eating plan had been?
She said she went on a
 30 grams of sugar
30 grams of fat
per day with a max of 1500 calories and she logged her food everyday!
So this is where the "20" questions come in....
How do I do that? What did you eat?  How did you know what to eat?
 I swear I went to her house one day and started looking thru her pantry and
writting things down so I would know what I could eat!
 She also said I needed to start reading lables-- if a food item had 5 grams of fat or less
 she would eat it, for the most part.
 So all raw veggies and salad, eggs, beans, brown rice, turkey, chicken, fish, some dairy.
She said she ate alot of protein, that kept her body physically able to do the excercise!
So I was pumped up!  I went to the store the next day and started a meal plan!!

1 comment:

  1. Typically, I don’t wait till the last minute to complete tasks. It makes me a nervous wreck. And yet here I find myself on the 12th of April doing my taxes. Or should be... but I saw the email you sent me about tryfood5 and wanted to sign in and read.
    I love it.
    Keep the information coming. I want to be a warrior too.
    BTW I'm having a serious OREO problem since your visit. And I don't know if you have noticed but there are OREO products on almost every isle of the grocery store.
    Kisses, Kelli

    ReplyDelete