My Physical and Emotional CHANGE!!

"Nothing ever changes if nothing never changes"
~try



"The Protein Shake"

June 7, 2010...still

Sooooo after the run...which by the way.....I was the "sweaty-est",  "red-est"
(are these real words?) and most tired I had been in YEARS,
 and we head to my friends house to have a
 "protein shake"!
OK so I have an idea of what a protein shake is, my husband has been drinking them for years
and I am thinking YUCK....that is not what I want after a hard workout!
I watch her make this chocolate looking milk shake...
1 cup of water,  1 cup of ice,  1 banana and
1 HUGE scoop of this protein powder 
Blended in blender till smooth
 OMG  it has to be the best thing I have tasted...seriously...I had tasted my husbands over the years and his NEVER tasted like this!  I thought it must have been because I was starving, but it wasn't and I have been drinking these now everyday after a hard work out!
 I bought this container at gnc.com the flavor is Double Rich Chocolate.
The whole shake, banana included has
 225 Calories 1.4 grams Fat 15 grams Sugar and 25 grams Protein

No comments:

Post a Comment